Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
quantumd wrote:    And overall nobody uses FICO 9 I expect that to remain the case for som...
0 1278 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 343 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 376 0
My MSD is 1988. I have three CC's with Amex, with the most recent opened last July. I've been a lon...
0 1184 3
-NewGuy- wrote: siw5385 wrote: I just logged on and I saw it dropped a whole 41 points toda...
0 465 0
My FICO 08 scores are about 20-25 points higher than my FAKO scores.   The difference between FAK...
0 275 2
I know you haven't posted in some time, but I'm hoping for some good news. Please give us an upda...
0 156 0
My EQ 08 score dropped 6 points for a balance changing from $192 to $176 dollars on my CC with a CL...
0 300 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I chose to resign for good reasons. I do not have any regrets. I still post at this site.
0 487 3
Yes, I meant CS at myFICO.   I will continue to have the service until November. After that, I'll...
0 492 0
taxi818 wrote: @fused. im very surprised to hear you canceled. now i don't know what to do. a t...
0 493 0
subwaysandwich wrote: I doubt it though...people come and leave.. That's very true. I guess...
0 425 3
I logged-in to my Credit Secure account at Amex to check for some updates. All three of my reports ...
2 574 5
jsucool76 wrote: Simmons?  My vote is Simmons Bank, too. Their app is just ridiculous.
0 466 2
I received two alerts from EQ.   1. A balance on my 40K CC went down 74%. Balance was $753, now i...
0 639 1
Skye12329 wrote: So according to CK the more accounts you have the better? Is this true? If it ...
0 1296 0
My TU FICO 08 score dropped 36 points when my auto loan updated paid and closed. It was my only ope...
0 549 0
  The Product Feedback Forum has a thread written by a myFICO Admin and he states the following wi...
0 341 1
I plan on buying an iPhone 6, but I'm not in any hurry.
0 726 1
Revelate wrote: fused wrote: The information you received from CK is probably accurate. If ...
0 357 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}