Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Help!  I have 4 Cap One accounts that were included in my 2002 BK (filed 2/02, discharged 5/02)....
996 2
Two inquiries resulted in new accounts.  Also, these are only apprearing on my EX report.  EQ & ...
725 1
I have 5 inquiries from 10/07 that will drop off (at least for points purposes - they will be > ...
749 3
RobertEG wrote: Re-reading your posts, it appears that you have the financial means...
748 0
One other thing...we ALWAYS pay more than the minimum.  Usually 2-3 times what they ask on the l...
1657 0
I appreciate all of the advice.  Please note - I have not had these current balances very long. ...
1658 1
ilovepizza wrote: Can be over 100 points if you PIF, maybe half that if you reduce it 50%...
1699 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
My current CC util is around 96% (I know, I know, I know...).  We are planning on paying off a l...
1720 11
Am Ex uses a "customer number" - not your card number when reporting to the bureaus.  I found th...
696 0
Upon reviewing the forums - I see that many of you answer this question with "7 years" - it vari...
967 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 712 1
Help!  I've been on the phone numerous times with American Express - and still no solution.  I h...
794 3
I got the same thing around 7pm last night...tried an hour later, and it was fine.
2076 0
HappyDays wrote:   MOV the CRA!!!  send another letter to the CA  make changes...
1156 0
Can someone please help?  Sorry to bug you guys, but I really need guidance on this.   Thanks!...
1244 0
There is a collection on my EX report that was reinserted after no notification back at the end ...
1282 5
sdwoodworker wrote: I sent the Argent DV to Miami also. it took 13 days to get the ret...
1427 1
sdwoodworker wrote: Ok, next question. I have sent out DV's to 6 different CA's using ...
1480 3
They will preapprove you for a certain amount.  Then, based on the year of the vehicle, they wil...
984 0
This was the response the FTC sent me: Dear XXX: This is in response to your complaint conce...
1445 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+