Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
fuzzybearfaerie wrote: I work in a grocery store, and out of the three cards listed, I see Chas...
0 470 0
i've used the AmeriDeals several times over the past few months, and have had no problems getting t...
0 89 0
thanks for sharing your experience.   one visa sig 'perk' that i just learned about today is thro...
0 660 2
dilettante wrote: I read on another forum 2 days ago that someone got the Freedom card with EMV...
0 2168 0
Rain77 wrote: This happened to me. I was trying to understand why it reported again. It reported...
0 144 1
CarnegieS wrote: Mother got 11.99 back in 2008 with a high 800 score. Not sure if they changed ...
0 165 0
  duyen28262 wrote: ahhh. I got mine last month and it did not have the chip. It was a Visa Si...
0 894 1
ecxpa wrote: With regards to having your lender report to TU.....some lenders don't report to a...
0 196 0
Juss11 wrote: Why not get the cap one? Nothing wrong with them. You already got the HP anyways....
0 460 2
my chase freedom MC APR has been at 9.74% since i got it (4 yrs ago)
0 314 0
i believe the cap1 TU score is a FAKO. interestngly, my cap1 TU FAKO was 792,  higher than my late...
0 503 0
6 cards, but 7 TLs (Macy's: 2 CLs, Macy's store and Macy's AmEx)    
0 606 0
desgre90 wrote: When I logged into Capital one tonight, they gave me a 2 step thing.  1 was the...
0 366 0
lg8302ch wrote: myjourney wrote: Split card UTL Here's the reason why  If it's on one car...
0 330 0
   i just received my freedom MC statement in the mail this morning... no mention of changing to VI...
0 9138 4
Wanderer wrote: Ron1 - when I have had product changes such as the Discover to MasterCard change...
0 525 0
johnpalley wrote: guys im not understanding how these cards work. on the chase freedom info pag...
0 512 1
chase freedom MC @ 9.74% (same APR since i got the card 4 years ago)
0 557 0
Apinzon2374 wrote: I have the regular Chase Sapphire and my due date was yesterday but I comple...
0 287 1
  ita with setting up autopay for (at least) the minimum due each month      
0 303 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}