Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I got my BoA Platinum and CapOne when I was 19 years old with no credit history whatsoever.
0 1385 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1615 7
Don't put to much on the card otherwise they'll chase you with their famous AMEX credit review.
0 1674 1
I paid off both of my US Bank CCs on April 15th. They slashed 700 off my Platinum card 3 months ago...
0 357 1
If you bring her to court and have enough evidence to win the case, I don't see why this situation ...
0 1232 0
Can they do that? My blue was closed last year, so if I open another Amex it will report April 2...
0 1238 3
I helped someone app for Discover online and didn't get approved. But a few months later, that same...
0 1726 0
I have the Financial Rewards card and it's always there.
0 2001 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Same as subject, What was your AAoA and age of oldest account when you got approved?   Few months...
0 1136 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 898 0
If you already have Visa and MC, adding Discover or Amex will help with credit mix but your change ...
0 944 7
  score_building wrote: tengtengvn wrote: Super easy.   Perhaps you are thinking of a...
0 1812 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 3471 3
I'm not sure if the rep that I spoke to was reading the same script as the one you spoke to. 6 mont...
0 627 0
I've been using a small LV key and change holder (PRODUCT ID: N62659). It holds 15 cards perfectly....
0 305 0
Congrats! Discover likes to give $xx50, $xx90. I don't know why they don't make it even.
0 1547 0
I only ask for CLI every 6 months 'cus I don't wanna be too aggressive.
0 8730 0
Just  called Chase and Discover this morning, got straight "NO" answer when I asked. 2 hard pulls f...
0 314 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1253 1
I got my open road discover with 700 but I applied as student though.
0 2007 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}