Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1705 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I have Discover Miles - 25K CL - 17K used at 0% Chase Disney - 39K CL - 25K used at 0% - balan...
0 1560 0
Things I have done to track FICO for free:   - The 30 day scorewatch here - loved it.  - Used...
0 615 2
I have about 16, wife another 13.  If you have the income and the disipline more is better.  Ton...
0 405 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 927 0
I am sure they are customized - I have often seen them send out least adventagous to more and mor...
0 491 1
FYI - I received the paper checks from BOA.  The terms were 0% until March 2010 - but there was ...
0 590 5
I have 37 - Wife has 16.  For us it is not a question of need - we PIF everything but the 0%ers ...
0 659 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
I signed up for the 30 day trial 2 weeks ago - its pretty awesome - I might even pay for it which...
0 928 1
It would defiantely be worth it without the home consideration - its pretty close.  You need to ...
0 440 0
App whenever your score can handle it, rebuild your score and then app again.   You should alw...
0 661 0
Just wanted to pass this along - have never experienced this myself before.  I app'ed Discover M...
0 402 0
I would app a new 0% APR card with rewards and a sign-up bonus - say a Discover Miles - charge th...
0 1352 1
Between my wife and I, I have probably opened up 20-25 checking/savings/brokerage/online account...
0 747 0
    Anyway, here's my question (sorry for the long, long approach!   My balances are: Chase...
0 1123 0
I just tried and all of my Chase/Wamu cards are listed.  Now Chase has 58K of my CL.  I am wonder...
0 8505 1
I been with discover for 10 years, in good credit and bad and have never seen a CLD.  I currentl...
0 1245 0
I am always in the pay off the card camp.  The interest savings is not to be ignored.  One or tw...
0 1371 1
(If OP is serious), time to start using the powers of the computer to make money, (instead).  Messa...
0 1060 4
(edited)   Please keep posts friendly, supportive and constructive.   -Scamp, Moderator     ...
0 1063 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}