Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
*****UPDATE****   Half of my cards were closed in the consolidation through the credit union - CA...
0 428 3
yes I had to close the accounts to get the loan, but only the accounts that had any balances on the...
0 554 4
So I just got a signature loan through my credit union and it is paying off all my credit card debt...
0 646 6
 My partner and I are about to refi a home that we both are responsible for paying.  We both are...
0 294 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I have $15K In CC debt...  I purchased my home a year ago and I have instant equity in the home.  I...
0 467 12
thanks fo rthe help and btw,  I submitted a second dispute to the CB and finally they removed th...
0 486 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Sorry its been awhile since I have posted, but to answer the question if I work for GEMB,  that a...
0 2686 0
With the risks for unsecured credit and the history of each individuals credit performance, it m...
1 1664 1
Amazon (Store Card) +Business Accnts American Eagle Outfitters (Store/Visa) Bananna Republic  ...
3 2889 2
Just some info I heard about settments that may be true.   (and a a fact on special payment plan...
0 843 0
Thank you both for responding so rapidly to my posting.         The cars :    If I dispute th...
0 577 2
OC (original creditor) and CA (Collection Agency)  issue on my Credit Report.     I had 2 veh...
0 612 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}