Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
That's OK on the wording, I use the wrong wording all the time.   Still, if you can join a cre...
0 2434 1
To odl455   My story is old, but is the same....go to a bank or credit union and ask them.   ...
0 2476 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
TO:   Bluebird81 Let me help you take the guessing out of your dilemma.   Do the following an...
0 36477 10
First, go to the mirror and look at that person looking at you and promise them you will never d...
0 1430 0
To bruin21 My advice to you is fivefold.   1)   Today, start looking for a credit union in ...
0 2004 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Here is a simple solution for you, but it will take a little work on your part.   You have a c...
0 2416 0
elixandrea   You are doing the right thing...mizi directed tyou to the right source about CU's...
0 1623 0
Elixandrea   The people who suggested that you go to a Credit Union are 100% Correct.  If you ...
0 1792 0
In life you must "Read the Signs!"  Being turned down by Capital One could be called a blessing!...
0 1804 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}