Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Is he/she the owner of FRANK HOWARD ALLEN? If not, I wonder if her employer authorizes her to use t...
0 428 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
@Blackmarble, no I was not responding to your post, but the OP's original post that started the thr...
0 252 0
You should double check to see if TU is treating the HELOC as revolving or not. I had a very smilar...
0 240 2
Finally paid off the HELOC in full in November, 2012. As expected, my TU score shot up to nearly eq...
0 337 0
My son is 20, he is an AU on one of my accounts, and one of my wife's. Both accounts are 10+ years ...
0 259 1
If they put up a defense, it is likely to try and pass the buck to whomever they purchased the debt...
0 1021 5
The advent of the internet and the information age has steadily increased the importance of credit ...
0 665 8
virgo, I admire your conviction. I am a bit confused as to what you are asking the small claims cou...
0 624 4
My BB limit is $10k. I've had the card for 5-6 years now. I think it started out at $2k.
0 692 0
I wouldn't worry about it, I have good scores, all three approaching 800 and I haven't gotten many ...
0 1481 9
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I am leary of this thread also as far as credibility. However, the OP does state that he had not fi...
0 420 13
It does sound like the terms were for 32 months, from 4/2010 to 12/2012. If you multiply $94 x 32, ...
0 1144 3
Hate to be negative about this, but the BBB route is not going to yield anything. All they do is co...
0 600 0
I am a little confused. Are you interpreting the "equal payments, no interest" part of the promotio...
0 1166 0
I was in similar position. Had a couple bad years during the worst of the recession due to business...
0 452 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1813 0
I doubt that it is a glitch, probably just internal incompetence/poor office management. Happens ev...
0 532 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 467 1
I plan to pay off the HELOC in the next few months, so it will be very interesting to see what happ...
0 1300 3
The CL on the HELOC is only $10K. So if what is said here is true, they are definitely looking at i...
0 1328 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}