Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I can't believe I didn't update this back in January, but my TU FICO went to 715!   I have moved ...
0 473 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
New score was supposed to arrive on 12/18/10. Normally it takes a few hours into the the next day ...
0 1616 10
Just pulled my EQ Fico. It went from 638 to 668!   Woohooo!!!!
0 824 1
First post edited/updated! Check it out!   I have had to scale back the extra payments on my car....
0 829 2
Transunion Quarterly updated today! I went from a 662 to a 687!
0 904 3
I know I owe this journal an update, and I'll try to do that this week (we're in the middle of movin...
0 985 4
Thanks guys!   #1 I contacted NelNet, who directed me to GC Services, who set up the rehab progra...
0 1418 5
TU FICO Quarterly Monitoring just updated, went from a 650 to a 669! Woohoo! I also updated my ...
0 1492 8
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I want to hit 680 for both EQ and TU. My Cap1 Card and Target card will hit 1 year in March. My...
0 7066 0
TU FICO Quarterly Monitoring just updated, went from a 644 to a 650! Woohoo!
0 1810 9
CC's, car loan, and SL balances updated for November. :)
0 1949 11
Thanks Barry, I guess I just got a negative Nancy when I called. :thumbsup:
0 740 0
I called a few minutes ago to cancel my Scorewatch subscription. I'm to the point in my credit r...
0 806 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
$2,200 and dating the author of the previous post :) Message Edited by PayingTheBills on 10-28...
0 607 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 0 2037 12
sadly, it looks like the only way you're going to get that one deleted is if you copy/paste your...
0 489 0
CreditCheck from Experian?   If so, trust me, we're all happy you're managing your debt and pa...
0 641 0
thanks! that first large increase came when 5 of my student loans were rehabilitated (which mad...
0 1519 14
My Cap1 Credit Steps are COMPLETE. Limit just increased from $750 to $1,000! Woohoo for small vi...
0 1577 16
LARILOVE70807 wrote: You guys just dont know how you all were my inspiration especially Payi...
0 883 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}