Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I had 6 loans from Nelnet that went into default in January 2007, ranging from $1,200 as the sma...
0 2337 9
This is a topic with new unread messages
So a gas card is considered a retail card?  That would be doable, she definitely wouldn't have to...
0 1118 1
Message received. :)   I have a positive BoA Visa credit card on my account. 4 years old, neve...
0 502 0
My girlfriend has near perfect, albeit very young, credit.  She is 21 and has never had a credit...
0 539 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2009 0
Welcome. :)   Your scores look a lot like mine did a few months ago.   ALL the information y...
0 576 1
Totally off topic, but what a small world. I live in Tallahassee, and lived in Boardwalk in 05-0...
1 598 2
I got the same notice in the mail a few weeks ago.  It said that if I didn't intervene within te...
0 871 1
This question is for my girlfriend.  She wants to diversify her credit cards by adding a retail ...
0 1265 5
You had a 792 AND $30,000 in credit card debt???   You score will be decreased if your average...
0 381 1
More important than having a credit card open and in good standing is to have a credit card open ...
0 530 0
If you have an extra $500+, would you consider opening a secured credit card?  The fact that you...
1 543 2
I hear you on this.  I just sent off a PFD and two GW letters.  Hopefully all goes well, but it'...
0 323 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}