Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
www.whogavemecredit.com   Generally, you don't want to have an inquiry for at least a year bef...
0 619 2
Awesome job! PIF every month and you'll be cracking 600 before you know it!
0 902 0
Thanks! I always appreciate the encouragement I get here at MyFico.   In other news, I had to ...
0 1739 0
TU QUARTERLY MONITORING JUST UPDATED!!! MY TU FICO WENT FROM 617 to 644!!!!
0 1780 2
creditwherecreditisdue wrote:   Of course when you pay off that $30 balance you will lose ...
0 1101 2
My HFC Collection Account fell off one day before the 7 year anniversary of the DOFD! Message Ed...
0 1844 3
First off, kudos for managing your debt ahead of managaing your score.   However, your experie...
0 637 5
Thanks for the positive comments everyone, I really appreciate it. I got a new full time job th...
0 1893 4
You can do it!  This site has been invaluable to me as I continue to repair/rebuild my credit.  ...
0 2096 6
I have been trying to rotate which one of my three CC's reports a balance of 1% each month. thi...
0 2124 8
no harm in going to your local CU, talking one on one with a rep, and asking what they can do fo...
0 326 0
Your TU report should include something along the lines of "this item is scheduled to remain unt...
0 302 0
What's your DOFD on your EQ report or your date "to remain until" on your EX or TU report?
0 315 2
My SL interest rates went from 4.21% to 2.48%!!!  I knew rates were going to drop, but this is a...
0 2190 9
And I'm not going to pretend to know your business, but that 8k tax credit probably isn't going ...
0 363 1
To the OP - I don't know if anyone has said this yet, but have you considered calling and askin...
0 372 2
Yeah, I just thought it was weird, and I would be much more worried if I thought it was impactin...
0 1124 2
Also, I agree with the idea of using your credit card as a debit card.  I do this with my BofA W...
0 380 0
One of the things that is helping my score according to my ScorePower reports and TU FQM reports...
0 430 6
Judging from the very first sentence of the first post you made when you created this thread, yo...
0 327 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}