Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Assuming your Kay's account is open, it absolutely counts, and it's helping your ratio a great d...
0 504 2
Congrats on the score bump!   Do you currently have any open TL's?  Credit cards, auto/home/st...
0 374 3
No other baddies other than the late payments on the 2 CC accounts?   Right now those two clos...
0 535 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 0 2263 10
NM - just saw Mo's post about asking to pay $9.95/month after the free trial.
0 328 0
tullz85 wrote: CreditCheckTotal - $9.95 a month, you can pull all 3 CRAs each day for free, F...
0 331 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Barry is correct. My TU FQM report didn't show up until about 10 minutes to midnight on the day ...
0 1394 0
Score went up 1 point to a 635. Thankfully, no PR anywhere to be found. :) Something weird thou...
0 2314 4
Thanks a bunch Barry, I'll pull a new report and post here with what I find. I appreciate the e...
0 2317 5
While I'm happy thatMike14's issue was resolved, mine remains unresolved. I am still wondering ...
0 2358 7
^^^^^exactly. There is no one size fits all approach.  There are some cases where you could fli...
0 678 0
4th statement just posted on my Cap One "Credit Steps" Card. CL increased from $300 to $750, an...
0 2335 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 406 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1021 4
As far as the Credit Steps from Cap One, the "total increase will be $700-$1,000." I got the $3...
0 985 2
First post updated again with some more details about car loan and SL payments. :)
0 2468 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
On May 15, 2009, I switched my ScoreWatch subrscription from Equifax to MyFico.com. I got a Sco...
0 2511 13
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 989 0
First post updated for June. Thanks for all the positve comments. I owe all my progress to the le...
0 2572 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1028 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}