Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
With the help of this forum, I was able to purchase a house in May of 2011. I have an FHA loan @ 4.7...
0 282 3
Here is a breakdown of some of the fees the lender is quoting me. FHA 30 year loan. Interest rate-4...
0 303 1
My total including the down is 21,000.  How much is your loan for and what's your interest rate?
0 886 0
Thanks Shane,   Do I look for other lenders or do  I see if they can lower my rate?
0 914 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 923 0
Can someone please review my GFE   FHA down payment 3.5% Purchase price-250,000 Interest rate -...
0 976 5
Congrats.  Do you think I could get the email too?  Thanks
0 5137 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I'm hoping to buy a house.  I know this will bring my scores down a little, but I also have some ...
0 972 1
Here is an example of my GW letter.  There's really nothing special about it.  I think persisten...
0 1035 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I think I'm finished writing GW's for myself and for my hubby.  We'll  just wait out our two yea...
0 1270 13
HI wynona   I love this site too. My hubbys scores have improved dramatically because of this ...
0 417 0
Just logged onto my capital one and american express account   xpress-500 increase capital on...
0 1114 3
What was the GW for?  I have been sending them letters also.  Can you pm the information?
0 668 0
My husband and I want to buy a house in the next three months.  How much do you think we will qu...
0 862 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Yes...I think they will vote as early as today to pass it.  My question:  when I was reading abo...
0 1235 10
My credit increase was automatic. I also just paid my account off a couple months early on a 12 m...
0 876 1
Just checked my kay jewelers account.  I receive a nice credit increase of $2600.  My new credit ...
0 1049 3
Yes, credit card debt can go into a judgement if they are not paid.  
0 476 0
Are customer initiated credit increases hard pulls or soft pulls?  Is it true that you have to go...
0 1929 3
I had luck with Target about three months ago.  My account is still open but I had a bunch of lat...
0 297 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}