Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I called and requested one a couple months ago....they said they do not do cust. init. cli...I've...
0 834 0
I just got upped from 2k to 4k...but that was what I requested.  I didn't want to seem too greedy...
0 1405 3
Mines still at the basic $300...patiently waiting!  :)
0 1458 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 2751 1
yes, have used it every month since I got it in March.  The letter said it was because of somethi...
0 656 1
Cabela's just reduced my cl from 1k to $700...didn't give a reason.
0 775 3
This is a topic with new unread messages
I believe the credit scores get updated monthly, but you can see your updated report daily.
0 1206 4
Is checking the status of your app/cl an automated phone call, or do you speak to a csr?
0 2723 8
Has anyone had trouble applying for a credit card online with Alliant?  I filled out the app and ...
0 2872 5
I just joined Alliant today with opening up a savings account.  They even threw in $5 for opening...
0 798 0
OMG, how did I not figure that out!  Man, I guess I think too much to see the obvious.  Thanks TJ
0 2826 9
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Actually, I'm in the process of joining.  That's where I get the questions.  It's requiring a 4 d...
0 2834 11
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi everyone!  I'm opening up a savings account with Alliant and need some help.  Where do I get ...
0 2844 13
I'm currently signed up for in a dm program, and it does affect your report.  I had 3 accounts si...
0 1268 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1694 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1701 2
I think CreditCheckTotal is the only one now that reports daily.  You can start the free trial to...
0 672 1
Hi everyone....I applied for a Hooter's MC last week and got the denial email saying I wasn't app...
0 555 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.