Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I recently (this month) re-conned my limit on a IHG card withouth a HP. They said it would be a HP,...
130 1
Cheryla18 wrote: One7 wrote: emptypockets wrote: One7 wrote: Ahhhhhh.... well maybe...
76 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
It is enough when you feel it is enough to suit your needs. Many people have 4-5x their income in c...
1034 15
Reincarnated wrote: I feel that the reasoning I was provided on the phone was completely wrong....
182 0
Oh, I am sure I do hav an internal limit,a lot of info from the CSR's is to be taken with a grain o...
21 0
B335is wrote: Congrats!  I was looking between this one, Marriott or Ritz.  It was a hard choic...
180 0
Chaselover wrote: Never heard of chase IHG card, cn u post a link for this card https://credi...
183 0
I was approved for my 5th Chase card 7/10 (IHG rewards). Instantly approved for 2k. I have 4 other ...
250 13
One7 wrote: Ahhhhhh.... well maybe I should just go for it then. Do you remember who they HPd f...
135 4
One7 wrote: Congratulations! I want this card for the incredibly high CLIs but haven't been abl...
155 6
I also got the City HH in June. I found a old link for 50k pts and $50 statement credit. I also had ...
40 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 259 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 174 1
IMO, no way Barclays will approve with all those new INQ's, even on recon. Chase may have double pu...
244 0
I was denied by Barlcay's a few months ago, due to too many recent (2) INQ's. They told me to wait ...
108 1
longtimelurker wrote: The fee isn't waived on the standard Plat Amex, but 100K MR makes it wort...
682 0
I doubt if the first year fee is waived (it usually is not for the Platinum card). But 100k miles i...
692 14
I think you are worried about nothing. It doesn't seem like one (getting a new auto loan) has anyth...
277 0
I currently have 5:   Lowe's $20k Sam's MC $15k Ebates Visa Siggy $15k Walmart Discover  $15k ...
243 1
Last app before entering garden 7/4/2014). Approved for 3k, called credit solutions when I received...
347 13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+