Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Kohl's for regular everyday items (jeans, socks, etc.). They give lots of coupons to cardholders wh...
1130 11
This is a topic with new unread messages
I really think CLI's are more based on your overall profile, like whether you use the card, pay the...
446 1
GreatCreditFor2012 wrote: @Emptypockets REALLY??!! What did your Score/Profile look like?? I ...
478 0
I received a CLI from BBRZ Platinum since it moved to Cap One. Last CLI was Aug, 2012, via the webs...
515 0
I also was at 4.6k, they CLI'd my card to 6k. I use the card monthly and PIF. I will take it. My CL...
332 0
    cowboyguy wrote: Post your random questions here, which you think don't deserve their own...
502 1
Went from 777 last month, to 790 this month. Small drop in util (still around 7%).  Also may possib...
462 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I'm still in the garden as well. WIll get my Silver spade 12/19. No planned apps until after 1st of...
617 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 523 4
daybreakgonesXe wrote: Questions: CreditKarma reviews make it seem like this is a subprime ...
710 6
Congrats!! You will get your score in the mail, in a separate letter. However, I think they are onl...
1259 8
Once you opt back in, it can take a few months to start getting preapprovals. I probably have more ...
809 0
Maybe you can call them and see if they would approve the Freedom off the CSP hard pull (it has hap...
146 0
Very nicely done. I would Ax the old cards, because why pay the fee if you don't think the card is ...
409 0
I checked my accounts today and found a nice Auto CLI from Chase on my Freedom card. It has been op...
740 8
This is a topic with new unread messages 466 2
nick125 wrote: Every time I see one these threads, I check my Freedom account...and nope, no CL...
623 5
navigatethis12 wrote: They will not use the same credit report for a different application. No ...
301 4
FYI - ARS is one of the CRAs that tracks applications. If you have multiple INQ's for CC's on your ...
2023 0
I applaud LS for recognizing the spiral. Having CC's and being responsible with them is important t...
664 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+