Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Did they change the Cash + requirements? When they introduced it, you did not have to live in their...
294 4
I guess it depends on the reason they denied the CLI. Did they send you a letter? Citi seems (to me...
752 1
I got the same letter, and auto CLI on this card. I opened mine 6/12, with 8k limit. Used it a fair...
486 1
It must not be offered on all accounts. My account doesn't have any BT promos.
310 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 927 1
I will probably cancel my AMEX PRG (don't use it much, and don't want to pay the AF), and maybe (or...
712 6
rudy0720 wrote: and hopefully Best buy will still be in business in 2013 for you to use it ...
590 1
I went from $110,000 in 2011 to $172,050 in 2012. Didn't realize how much it went up until I added ...
486 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Kohl's for regular everyday items (jeans, socks, etc.). They give lots of coupons to cardholders wh...
1133 11
I really think CLI's are more based on your overall profile, like whether you use the card, pay the...
446 1
GreatCreditFor2012 wrote: @Emptypockets REALLY??!! What did your Score/Profile look like?? I ...
478 0
I received a CLI from BBRZ Platinum since it moved to Cap One. Last CLI was Aug, 2012, via the webs...
515 0
I also was at 4.6k, they CLI'd my card to 6k. I use the card monthly and PIF. I will take it. My CL...
332 0
    cowboyguy wrote: Post your random questions here, which you think don't deserve their own...
502 1
Went from 777 last month, to 790 this month. Small drop in util (still around 7%).  Also may possib...
462 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I'm still in the garden as well. WIll get my Silver spade 12/19. No planned apps until after 1st of...
617 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 524 4
daybreakgonesXe wrote: Questions: CreditKarma reviews make it seem like this is a subprime ...
711 6
Congrats!! You will get your score in the mail, in a separate letter. However, I think they are onl...
1259 8
Once you opt back in, it can take a few months to start getting preapprovals. I probably have more ...
809 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+