Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Just wondering if this is becoming the norm. The last two cards I received did double pulls - BOA fo...
0 737 28
This is a topic with new unread messages
I got a email for my HH Surpass cards telling me that it now earns 6x points for restaurants (5x poi...
0 320 7
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 888 5
Is FNBO First Natl Bank of Omaha? I got a pre approval for an AMEX from them today.
0 168 1
youngandcreditwrthy wrote: How did you get 15 mos 0%?! The website says only 12 mos. Either you...
0 239 0
They actually pulled EX AND TU for me. I am in Michigan. I was a little peeved by this, but oh well.
0 249 0
Got the card today, as already reported, it is a regular MC and reports the limit to all bureaus.
0 379 6
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 163 0
When I was approved for the AMEX Travel Rewards (6/12) my stats were as follows:    EQ pull, 1 IN...
0 256 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I will let you know when I get mine. Approved on the weekend for 12.5k. Got approved at 11.99% rate...
0 804 17
CS800 wrote: Nice looking card. Initially I didn't even think it was made of metal. But nice co...
0 609 9
w20031424 wrote: emptypockets wrote: Congrats on the CLI. I got my card in 9/12 no auto CLI...
0 656 0
Congrats on the CLI. I got my card in 9/12 no auto CLI, but I did get some BT checks, that if you w...
0 699 5
@ LS, I use Lowe's fairly often. I have a couple of rental properties, so it comes in handy for repa...
0 392 1
Everyone should make decisions based on what fits their life, and personal situation. For me, the CC...
0 307 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
So I finally got around to calling GE Credit Solutions today for my Lowe's card. It was stuck at 10...
0 529 12
flowfaster wrote: Is PenFed PC friendly? My understanding is that a PC with Penfed is actua...
0 1744 0
I just (today) apped for this card and was instantly approved for 12.5k! I am going to use it to tr...
0 1143 1
Do you have Barclays? --Yes Which Product? -- US Airways MC, NFL Visa Siggy, also had Rewards MC,...
0 321 0
I just got a mailed pre-approval in the mail for this card yesterday. Reading these comments, I gues...
0 4473 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+