Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I bit on this offer too (my 6th Chase card). I apped on 12/20, using my Marriott number. Status on ...
0 142 6
popamode72 wrote: gdale6 wrote: emptypockets wrote: Both this card and the Total Reward...
0 135 0
Both this card and the Total Rewards Visa have given easy CLI's every 3 months or so. I got Fuel Re...
1 148 4
These kind of posts make me review my cards and think about what needs to go....In any case:   42...
0 310 3
I think if the card is new, it must be 6 months (or six statements) before you can get a CLI. After...
0 221 3
Irish80 wrote: Now that I have the US Airways card I want the AAAdvantage card from Citi so the...
0 474 4
I received a Chase IHG card 8/14 with a 2k limit (they pulled EX and EQ). I called and asked for a ...
0 289 2
Yes, it's true, for some reason you need a separate login for Citi's HH account.
0 223 2
Fifth Third bank does, it is minimal thought - up to $200 in reimbursement for eligible phones purc...
0 401 0
Try another CU - Alliant, Pen Fed, or DCU. I think they all pull EQ. Pen Fed has been great for me....
0 46 0
Mine only seems to double report if I pay the balance to zero after the close date. This month I le...
0 124 0
Sam.s club gets 3% CB for dining. Membership in club is required, which costs $45. You can easily o...
0 187 0
So this Quarter, my Pen Fed accoutn had a bunch of different pre-approvals for me. I didn't know wh...
0 270 7
I previously posted this a few months ago:   In the past when I did a request, and then backed ou...
0 482 0
What does it say in the terms and conditions that came when you got the card in the mail?
0 264 1
CGDefender wrote: The devil is in the details, but it sounds like the details are in your favor...
0 298 5
You should call Credit solutions when you get the card. They gave me a CLI from 5k to 12k at activa...
0 314 0
2 - Best Egg Pre-approvals for up to $35 k personal loans   Preapproval from FNBO Visa, $89 AF, 3...
0 505 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 278 0
BT checks from NASA (card came yesterday), Walmart MC (to replace Discover), BT checks from Chase f...
1 256 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.