Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Our profiles are very similar. I'll be following your journey closely since I'm also considering fi...
0 371 0
Jess21 wrote: The loan officer said she was going to call me back with an answer today but noth...
0 367 1
MyWorthiness wrote: Does anyone have a Nordstrom, Saks or Neiman Marcus Credit card? Did you ap...
0 451 0
I've read that your credit has to be pristine to be approved for Navy's 100% financing program. OP, ...
0 292 1
I started rebuilding before my BK 13 discharge. I went the secured card route and very happy I did s...
0 609 0
Yes!! We all want the loan details!  Congrats on your new home!
0 362 0
I was wondering the same thing as OP.  I currently live/work in NC and want to purchase my first ho...
0 203 1
Congrats!! Navy is awesome! Take care of them and they'll take care of you!
0 496 2
I've always read on here that they do, unless you ask for the CLI within the first 48 hours after yo...
0 202 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
That's what I would do!  Student loans are the only non-dischargeable debt.   And I should know! ...
0 760 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 3417 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 508 0
Just wanted to update--approved at 4.490% for 48 months. Never had a rate that low, even prior to my...
0 521 1
NFCU just approved my app to refinance my car.  I don't know the terms yet.  I'm waiting to receive...
0 654 3
I agree 100%. The fees for FHA were ridiculously expensive to me so I turned it down. I'd rather the...
0 1801 9
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
SoulMaster wrote: Scores are in my signature, but they're only part of the story.   Filed BK ...
0 1840 12
KIPPIE12 wrote: StartingLifeOver wrote: Instantly approved online for Care Credit acct. I as...
0 385 0
Instantly approved online for Care Credit acct. I asked for $9K and they countered with $7600! There...
0 554 9
OP, do you know what your score was when you were approved?
0 240 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
OP, did this work for you? I have several that are showing on my report that should've fallen off as...
0 194 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}