Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
So it seems like Citi removing the 30/60 late is not going to happen. I even tried to get the trade...
0 48 0
enharu wrote: the companies themselves will determine what is considered as abuse and they'll ...
0 331 7
longtimelurker wrote: jahsoul357 wrote: Personally, I feel the same way "shinebock" on the ...
0 373 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Personally, I feel the same way "shinebock" on the link you provided does; the only people who woul...
0 795 34
Sooooooooo   I decided that I liked the PRG and wanted to go for that and got approved. Since bot...
0 63 0
I tell you, I wll never really understand this credit stuff.    After FPB was removed from my rep...
0 135 1
I know right?! Now if I can get some of that CSP love, I will be good to go. 
0 90 1
Thanks all!!! Just to throw in there that I asked for a CLI from my Credit Union; went from an init...
0 94 0
Well, saw that First Premier Bank was removed from my Experian and got a good little bump from it. ...
0 175 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
After getting instantly declined for a Green Card in January, with First Premier being removed from...
0 494 14
Started the year with 7 negatives now only 3 remain   *Citibank - This has a 30/60 day late that ...
0 199 3
FPB Victory!!!   I just got an email saying that they are requesting that my tradeline be deleted...
0 227 4
So any traction with First Premier was stopped last week. Since it is affecting my utilization, I w...
0 272 5
Well, I guess I will be priting this out and hopefully send it to the right location. Thanks for yo...
0 78 0
@Relevate   And that's usually what I believe, but I didn't know if that had any bearing on the s...
0 382 1
And that's what's throwing me off. I've read that someone in the past has had success with this. I ...
0 84 2
How is everyone doing? I had a question about how to approach this? First Premier still owns the de...
0 91 4
It's unpaid but what's throwing me off is it only looks like this on the myFICO pull. I pull the co...
0 424 3
How is everyone doing? My question is basically a piggy back of this thread here:   http://ficofo...
0 457 5
I just sent them a TFC 392 DV(I know most would say that I shouldn't but I've read somewhere that i...
0 154 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}