Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Didn't know where to put this so I put it here.   My three kids live in a home that their father ...
0 355 3
lilimc wrote: I do not believe the debt is mine but I am not ready to say it was identity theft...
0 520 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Happy New Year Everyone! I have been a member for almost 3 years and have never taken the fitness ...
0 5257 6
I was thinking the same thing. Just thought it was odd,  That's why I asked. Although the phone # s...
0 603 2
I have a car loan through BB&T, and Friday I received a call and voice mail from someone who said s...
0 630 8
Sorry to hear that! I just got a $2000.00 CLI from them last month without asking for it.
0 520 0
I have been faithfully watching my credit score for a couple of years now, and have patiently been ...
0 129 2
Hi, I have been in the gardening mode for a little while since I bought a home in Dec of 2010. Bu...
0 685 0
I know it can be pretty high for a card like that. My mom has some outrageous limit of like 10,000 ...
0 1031 0
Dont feel bad. my last alert was on July 29th. Since then i have 2 CLI  (1 i requested the other mu...
0 805 6
The same thing happened to me on Friday. When I called the 1-800 # they said it was standard proced...
0 1096 0
I opted out when I was house hunting last year, and now that I have my home I was thinking maybe I ...
0 172 1
WTG Christopher!   I am glad for you! I want to join the AMEX family too. I just have to pay off ...
0 573 3
WTG!!! Could I get that email address also Please?  I can't seem to get them to do anything! Thank...
0 936 1
I bought a house! Closed on it Dec 9th! Just wanted to say thanks! I don't post on here but i do re...
0 1395 6
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 846 0
I guess you can say I have been lurking off and on for over a year. I really could use some advice,...
0 932 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}