Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I also had mine expire, but when I checked the mail today an whole new set of checks that expire in...
0 243 2
Congrats! I've only had mine for 7 months and it went from $1000 to $4000, I wounder if I'll get an...
0 349 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Unfortunately,  Nordstrom only offers the Signature Visa now, they did offer the regular Visa in th...
0 260 0
That is a good deal, but I would ask for more mileage like 12,000 or 13,500 annual mileage for the ...
0 828 5
No they don't need to run your credit if you have your own financing or are paying cash. If they re...
0 1808 4
Yes, they increase your credit line. I have had three automatic cli without any fee for the increas...
0 896 0
It's 7 months between cli, just got mine to $5000 from the $2500 increase 7 months ago. CSR stated ...
0 469 1
I have had my Nordies store card for a few years and up until last November never asked for a CLi. ...
0 1183 1
I just got a CLI  of $1750 on my Nordies and I'm also trying to get to the magic minimum of $5k so ...
0 354 0
I wish my CL would increase from the original $500 from 18 months ago, but at least I don't have an...
0 552 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 486 0
I just got the same lame alert, "you have a decrease in your credit score," but it was set at the l...
0 736 2
I was just curious what was your CL on the store card before you moved to the Siggy, if you don't m...
0 562 2
I only have the store card and there is a request for a credit limit increase, but it is temporary ...
0 663 1
I requested a CLI on my store card and it was a SP, also CR stated if I wanted another CLI to call ...
0 556 0
Yes, Bloomingdales will report CL sometime in early 2012. They already made some changes to their o...
0 1019 7
I started at $1,200, then like you it went to $1,400 automatically at 6 months. Then the love butto...
0 161 0
My initial CL did report to all three CB, but since getting two CLi in the past 4 months, it only s...
0 325 0
Firestone rocks! An auto CLI at 5 months for $200, then hit the love button and got another $600 la...
0 822 0
Thought I would check on my Bloomies and it also now provides a spending limit, but no CL, and is a...
0 474 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}