Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Everyone is correct. Patience is the key. I was discharged in 2007 and have been slowly re-building...
0 566 0
I went and got my Transunion credit report and it states that my bankruptcy public record will be r...
0 1605 1
Was is 7 or 10 years after discharge or after filing?
0 1718 6
How many years after discharge did this occur? I am sitting at 6 years and 8 months since Chapter ...
0 792 1
I am slowly rebuilding my credit after BK. It was discharged Nov 07, and I bought a house in Dec...
0 938 6
It is just over 2 years old, but the current company I am paying has had the account since last D...
0 699 0
I have a car loan which the loan company is supposed to be reporting to EQ. I have not checked la...
0 756 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Yes, I am interested. The MyFico simulator did not look favorably on store credit cards though. I...
0 2150 34
I've seen the Orchard card but have not tried it in fear of not getting it and what the hit will ...
0 2456 36
TU 623 EX 609 EQ 616 I am trying to increase the credit limit of my secured card.
0 2463 39
I'm hoping so. I do make 6 figures. What about a secured card?
0 2485 0
My scores are low for various reasons, but the simulator says if I get a CC with $2000 limit it ...
0 2499 56

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}