Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Every week I receive a new offer. I travel extensively in my new job, and all of the hotels and ren...
0 277 0
Closed yesterday, six weeks after applying with second lender. They're happy, I'm happy, and I have...
0 280 1
A little update: First mortgage place seems disorganized, as LO has asked for the same documents on...
0 409 3
Soft pull, not for a mortage. Hard pull is a huge ding, 16 points on my last one.
0 456 0
Sounds similar to the Mauk and Cox scam some years ago:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Cox   ...
0 520 2
LO did call today. Apparently the UW wanted to know why my income this year is double what it was l...
0 497 4
Honestly I would need to look at the schedule E for this one.
0 591 6
I'm not mad at the current lender, I just couldn't do business with them.  I'm into year nine of a ...
0 635 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Up until last month, I had 16 hard inquiries on my credit report, in an attempt to refinance an inv...
0 684 10
Yes and anything south or Orlando is pretty much insured through Citizens (state), which is actuall...
0 94 1
I recently began a new job requiring me to charge several things such as airline tickets to and fro...
0 504 3
It was DTI initially, as I was self employed, with some W2's. Doing a HARP loan through the current...
0 234 0
I am trying to refinance an investment property purchased in 2005, and the current lender is Wells ...
0 301 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I used the search function, and found this helpful thread. I use my Paypal balance for several purc...
0 443 4
You can also send for a free report from TU, the other two are free as well, under the FCRA.
0 524 1
I received a nastygram from Home Depot (Citi) the other day, indicating that they were going to low...
0 419 3
We finally closed on a a refi,  an investment property that now has a $600/ mo. positive cash flow....
0 438 6
Unfortunately it's impossible, as I've been down this path numerous times. Hard inquiries grouped i...
0 788 0
According to blogger Dan Greene of daily mortgage reports, you can. The FHA mortgage is somewhat o...
0 1208 3
Based upon a few recommendations over on Zillow mortgage, I called the current lenders to see what ...
0 383 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}