Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Yes you can. Find a HARP lender who is more likely to understand your schedule E. Your current scor...
0 525 1
Hi just curious if anyone has found a great card for gas rewards, and cash back for other purchases...
0 1005 9
It's all paper-100% USDA financing, plus he workd for the Coast Guard, so they look the other way.
0 759 1
All good points above, as lenders feel compelled to ding your credit one last time before closing; ...
0 274 0
My neighbor pulled it off, $242000 home, all paper on an FHA loan, he makes $20/hr, spouse stays at...
0 825 3
I guess it doesn't matter as we are moving forward toward closing, pending a condition inspection a...
0 268 0
Just a heads up to those individuals waiting to close on a property affected by hurricane Sandy, th...
0 271 0
I have been attempting to refinance an income property purchased July, 2008, 30 year fixed, 6.5%. I...
0 364 1
If you want the really great rates that you see advertised, you'll need a 760 score. By paying off ...
0 621 0
The new HARP rules are going to allow for financing following short sales, foreclosure, and bakrupt...
0 2782 0
They'll use AGI, but savvy lenders may add all of those deductions back in. S/E tax is burying you,...
0 425 1
Hi just curious what sort of HARP rates folks are being quoted on investor properties? One local ba...
0 607 1
Local bank (Cape Cod Five) is qouting 2.75 15 year fixed, no points, $900 in closing costs, owner o...
0 329 0
It's now being referred to as the mortgage triangle, e.g. income, equity, and cash, according to th...
0 1498 6
Not to hijack your thread, but that's quick! I am into month four waiting to close. Docs went back ...
0 706 0
I knew I opened up a checking acount at a local credit union for something? Actually I was liking t...
0 273 2
I needed to install new carpets a couple of months ago, and wound up carrying a balance as a result...
0 281 4
I did a search for appraisal costs on this forum and thought that the $390 that I paid in Dec. 2011...
0 346 3
They do, and you will receive written notification of this fact. I am in the final stages of refina...
0 6712 1
With mortgage rates at ridiculous lows I plan to refinance at least one investment property. One pr...
0 705 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+