Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
She is a high school senior who turns 19 in March when that $800/mo goes poof!
548 0
You are probably all correct here, and thinking back, somebody has always bailed her out. There's o...
643 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
What is it with people and credit cards, Yupporamma! Spend, spend, spend. I am referring to my Sist...
1163 15
You called it, month six and a charge from AMEX for $7.95 appeared on my business checking account....
891 1
There was a piece on waterfront high rise condos in Miami on Today show, friday, $49,900 will get y...
1236 1
As above, hang on to your cash or use a passbook account that nobody needs to see.
1294 1
I looked at his mortgage, it is FHA, so it's pretty much no money dow for primary homes? He has the...
1305 1
You may file then get the loan mod, I personally know someone who did just this, lender is Chase Ho...
1244 0
I have a customer that just purchased a home from a former customer, and me being me, I looked up t...
1369 3
Interesting to speak with some of these lenders as they all have a different story. I got an email ...
1132 1
That's huge, thanks for your post. It is really difficult however paperwork I have, along with leas...
1199 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Sounds like the Woodlands in Florida, just curious as to why the neihbors would now be taking a par...
2848 14
I am in the process of refinancing one of my investment properties, a single-family house that I pu...
1236 5
I was surprised that so many small community banks were doing 203K paper. I called Wells and the la...
1004 0
Not all brokers use DU, there are a couple who still manually score. As long as your dti is good, y...
853 0
My wife and I have been buying REO's for three years now, all single family homes. If you have a pr...
940 0
Call your bank and tell them that you would like Home Affordable Refinance, not Loan Modification, ...
1698 3
This seems to be the general concensis, hard pulls are about 16 points apiece.
6609 1
I'm currently trying to work the same deal with one of my single family rentals, however they're al...
2051 0
I plan to do some shopping during the upcoming tax free holiday in August, with cash.
1531 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+