Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hi just curious if anyone knows how much mortgages affect out FICO score. I'm hearing that the rati...
0 1265 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
<big> Well I went into the Spring approx. $20,000 in debt and made a vow to be debt free by Fall, s...
0 1809 11
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Other than the fact that plastic is the number one factor shaping your credit score, I wouldn't pay...
0 1369 2
I've been wondering the same thing as I wind down the last month, and I'm debt free. I've been usin...
0 556 0
Don't forget Sears, they'll drop you even though you don't include them in BK, and had a zero balan...
0 1642 0
The answer to your question lies in the first sentence of your post.
0 2814 2
What your suggesting is that for Southwest Airlines to set up a new merchant account, Gary Kelly (P...
0 1161 3
Dunno I paid cash for a 2005 Corolla last fall and didn't get a card, what are their terms?
0 1027 1
Credit Karma is a neat tool, and it's free however it's TU and they are really slow to update, and ...
0 998 2
I hit the button last week, and received the denial letter Friday, free CR's are on the way. Intere...
0 1310 0
After 15 years with Retriever payment systems and their ever increasing monthly fees, we decided to...
0 1178 5
GE money bank (Lowe's) $12000, told them I was doing a kitchen remodel. Home Depot (Citi) $12000, t...
0 19313 1
Paying credit cards with climbing interest rates can be daunting task, you feel like you're on a tr...
0 732 2
Thank you for the replies, I just pulled all three reports and there are no derogs, no lates, nothi...
0 1190 0
No new credit, in fact my newest card just turned five. I've been following some of the threads on ...
0 1226 0
Wells Fargo wants Phone numbers for 203K money, I was quoted 7 1/2% and 3 1/2 points, WTH? Go to HU...
0 1396 2
I'm with you on the hard inquiries, and we did switch merchant banks in January so I got whacked tw...
0 1325 2
Hi just curious why my FICO keeps tanking other than the hard inquiries (7-9, depending upon who's ...
0 1377 6
Just curious if Fico score is computed by all credit cards balance totals/available balance or each...
0 1203 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 3968 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}