Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
After 15 years with Retriever payment systems and their ever increasing monthly fees, we decided to...
1165 5
GE money bank (Lowe's) $12000, told them I was doing a kitchen remodel. Home Depot (Citi) $12000, t...
14528 1
Paying credit cards with climbing interest rates can be daunting task, you feel like you're on a tr...
712 2
Thank you for the replies, I just pulled all three reports and there are no derogs, no lates, nothi...
1172 0
No new credit, in fact my newest card just turned five. I've been following some of the threads on ...
1208 0
Wells Fargo wants Phone numbers for 203K money, I was quoted 7 1/2% and 3 1/2 points, WTH? Go to HU...
1385 2
I'm with you on the hard inquiries, and we did switch merchant banks in January so I got whacked tw...
1307 2
Hi just curious why my FICO keeps tanking other than the hard inquiries (7-9, depending upon who's ...
1359 6
Just curious if Fico score is computed by all credit cards balance totals/available balance or each...
1187 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 3268 5
Well I am refinancing a couple of investment properties, these hits should all be jumbled togeth...
3280 7
I recently applied for and was approved for a Paypal credit card since it gives me another avenu...
3310 9
Thanks I was trying to find an alternative for my Sister who has managed to strap herself with ...
685 2
I see ads daily on t.v. and youtube promoting credit card debt relief where they say they will ...
747 7
I purchased my fifth single family home in July, 2008 and wrote a 30 year mortgage of $146100 wi...
183 0
Hi we just opened a new merchant account after using our current one for 15 years and who refuse...
1187 2
Hi I just left the Experian site where I retrieved my Vantage score (760) with a range of 501-990...
1574 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+