Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
does a  fico score increase with the addition of a tradelines? what if the loan or trade line of ...
362 1
looking at the myfico chart on how it is figured and being at a 680 eq and 670 trans but my mix i...
728 1
after trying to have 3 paid med deleted...even after Hippa...they remain...was wondering just how...
332 1
is it possible to actually sue the collection co?....back to above average credit after 18 months...
415 1
3 medical bills date of  09/2004-$497.00 paid to XXXX radiology....09/04 MRI Mobile $1973.00 paid...
383 1
fighting with a collection Co is just no fun.....and it all started with the OC billing my exwife...
389 3
from reading here...I take that under 9% is pretty good and100% is a number killer...but what abo...
705 1
know that I would take a point hit I still applied for a CC knowing I had to build and diversify ...
780 1
I also suggested that...but is a thorn I guess....and after talking with the him for a few it see...
282 0
was wondering how interest is allowed to be charged on a medical account thru the CA...buddy has ...
298 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 421 0
paid the OC followed Hippa to no avail...still reported as un paid by CA due to interest incurred...
440 2
ok checked the date and they are all set to remove june of 2011 which would mean Dofd june 04...w...
372 0
sent the police report last monday and the date assigned says Jan of 05
413 1
Back 04 I found out someone used my ID but a different address that was eventually turned over to...
448 4
yes it is interesting...but on the myFico list of things hurting your score is a caption that say...
267 1
after looking at my CR report here on my fico at least a million times i glanced at the scale and...
274 3
I paid the OC both bills on the 2 seperate accounts with the endorsed check for deposit only by....
455 0
I was on my last part of Hippa and got a response from OC stating we disagree with the allegation...
491 3
I am on my forth validation letter to experian...i sent it cmrr and it comes back as undeliverabl...
449 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+