Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
after you pay a CA thier money and they cash the check....how long do they have to update and is ...
0 245 3
Does anyone know the steps in fraud cell phone bills? was turned into collections with Enhanced R...
0 300 1
does anyone have a number to talk with a real person to fax in info on a fraud account?
0 328 1
go back to the original page of rebuilding your credit. .....at the top you will see some post fr...
0 411 4
need a little more in....how long ago, have you made contact with cap 1 yet?
0 418 6
in 2004 there was a a trip to the hospital, paid all the bills except for an MRI and an x-ray pro...
0 95 0
is it true paid medical are an automatic to come off a CR?...what about if the CA still reports e...
0 167 1
on the bottom of a tl from a CA the last line says  "manual only"...is this good, bad, indifferen...
0 106 0
Do I pay the original amount or the amount with the interest charged from the CA
0 301 1
So...if I just go ahead and pay the CA the money they say...I still have to go thru the HIPPA pro...
0 311 3
so is it true on a med collection from a CA;;;;you just pay it and it is taken from youe CR?.....
0 320 5
when paying the OC with a cert check....do i pay what was owed originally or the amount the CA ch...
0 179 1
was wondering...im down to the last 3 accts on my CR and wondering if its paying off to have them...
0 233 1
truthfully not to destroy the hopes of a new construction co but if your looking to secure a 15 m...
0 1904 0
 recently recieved a letter of demand from a CA from Pheonix named Amend Finacial LLC  saying the...
0 436 1
Does anyone one know who and how to send a GW letter to FMCC (Ford Motor Credit)?
0 361 1
i keep hearing the DOFD, which i take means day of first delinquency...but can i get a explanatio...
0 244 1
actually nice rise in credit score......suggestion?....hand write credit bureaus on collored pape...
0 352 0
just got the equifax letter today   2  out of 2 judgements DELETED!!!!!!!!! and 1 collection dele...
0 378 4
as a back up for a 3 in one service i subcrribed to identity guard....any input on the service an...
0 950 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+