Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Will you be denied credit, no matter what your score, bc of the bk? Even after the IIBs fall off?
163 8
Nice, Im going to wait till a little bit to get my balances down, but sounds like a go. I have a ne...
150 1
I filed ch7 in june 2011, 1/1/12 discharge. If I have my scores around 670 with the capial one quic...
178 3
Id probably get it removed , unless, its like a parent or something. I am noticing that my AUs are ...
259 1
Definitely an informative thread. I too, am rebuilding from a bk7 in june 2011. I was approved for ...
354 4
It should fall off as soon as it is reported. I guess it depends on the party involved and how fa...
692 0
Well, I changed my address to my mothers (because Im moving into her town anyway in a month) and...
1106 1
www.moneymanagement.org   I am in a dmp right now. Ive been in it since 2/08. My average inter...
524 1
I was approved for $10100 in April. I only had 5 reporting at the time but the LLC is from 1997 ...
1590 0
My Mom already added me 8 days ago but they never asked for my social security number and I dont...
1166 2
Haulingthescoreup,   For Bank of America, did they report for someone with your same address? ...
1204 5
I have 3 seperate llcs, 2 of which Ive built credit on. I have them set up as subs and one is th...
1576 0
Thanks for the info! I was aware of the Bank of America policy about new accounts. I am staying a...
610 0
Ive called Bank of America and the rep told me they are considered closed but you never know. Pe...
611 1
I enrolled in a DMP like a year ago and I in some ways, I wish I didnt do it. Basically, the reas...
637 6
You can get a Duns number for free and then you need to work on the file by getting net 30s that ...
9806 0
I have a much higher score with Transunion than I have with Equifax. It is like 638 compared to ...
151 0
I have a 639Transunion and a 554 Equifax. They both have roughly the same number of lates, but...
186 1
Funny, I thought I would get a huge pop but I actually didnt get anything from it. Probably becau...
709 0
Any luck on those BOA goodwills? They are a big concern for me too. I have tried goodwilling once...
772 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+