Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hi everyone! I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who contributes to this site. Also THANK Y...
0 1265 6
I need a Lowes Card . I'm closing on end of Nov .I know to wait until after I close to apply but sh...
0 1976 2
If you have locked into a 30 YR USDA loan guaranteed..what rate did you lock in at? I just locked i...
0 355 0
Congrats!!!!! I was worried for you too! $2000.00 less?? WOW how did that happen??
0 1398 3
Grammysue..if FHA runs about the same as USDA loans then 4.7% is too high IMO. I am at 4.25% for my...
0 2050 1
Where do lenders get their "averages" for USDA mortgage rates? I have been everywhere online and I ...
0 879 1
That's too funny Digging!! I will soon be going to underwritting and through the whole credit rebui...
0 1264 0
I totaly agree with you! As of today at 4.1% it's getting closer. I might go ahead and pay for the ...
0 899 0
I am in the process of obtaining a USDA Loan in SC. I am being told my rate would be as of yesterda...
0 1023 4
Hi Brian Actually another lender gave me 4.75% today.   On other question please. The builder sa...
0 1959 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2080 4
I was approved and have the approval letter in my hand for a USDA loan.   My mid score with TU is...
0 2204 6
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Old thread but I was very bummed out today.  TU 98 vs 04.  Any update when we can buy 04 scores?  ...
0 1362 10
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 516 0
Hi I have 3 medical accounts with the same CA.   1st  date of serivce10/2001 2nd date of servic...
0 559 3
Hi All I was really bummed out this morning. I had a car loan that I had since 5/1999 drop off thi...
0 930 6
I dealt with them first by disputing and then I received a letter from the account manager and then...
0 829 1
Hi all, UPDATE to this string as I am the OP.    I took the suggestions and called BofA to see w...
0 967 1
I just had an Absolute collection removed. I paid them in full and they deleted. Is the office you'...
0 899 3
I apologize for posting in the wrong category thanks for moving it.   Also thanks for your respon...
0 896 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}