Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 886 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
It is a good thing you are coming to this realization now. You should be able to control your debt ...
788 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Jutz wrote: Thanks for the write up p-   Question.  Since many of us start with cap1 under le...
16137 10
This is a topic with new unread messages 1021 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 1073 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Today, I decided to just give Discover a shot before I call off all credit applications for at leas...
1120 11
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I sent my email on Thursday, got a call back on Friday, and this morning another call that I was ab...
761 1
Wal-Mart always holds my payments. They post it to my current balance, but it is not available unti...
460 0
I was just approved for a Lowes card. My bk discharged in 08/10. I was denied at the beginning of S...
323 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 785 1
I have been trying since last night to pay my fiance's card off, and I haven't been able to get on....
975 2
The Amazon store card also has that same disclaimer, but I tried my luck and got approved for $900....
706 1
While I do check my accounts on a daily basis..a little bit of an addict when it comes to my money....
472 0
I was also denied for the CC...reconed with no success; HOWEVER, I was approved for $5000 navchek. ...
781 2
New to the garden, but I am hoping for no apps until we start looking to buy a home in October of n...
553 0
I did the CC first  I recieved the 3-5 day message, then a few hours later applied for NavChek. I...
376 2
I was also approved this weekend for a NavChek LOC!! Felt great..until I got denied for the CC. Wor...
388 4
Ooo man. If this was real, my fiance would probably go crazy!! We would have sooo much stuff we did...
1136 6
You sure were right!! I am glad to say "you told me so"! We are debating a credit card, so if we do ...
535 1
Every little bit helps!! Thanks for the info everybody!
340 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+