Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 566 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I recently paid down almost all of my debt, and I was wondering, how long does it *typically* take ...
0 387 5
My fiance just joined NFCU on Thursday, so today I decided to join via him as a household member. We...
0 719 5
This is a topic with new unread messages
alexak wrote: jsucool76 wrote: My letter never said anything about every 6 months...it said...
0 4680 0
I just have to chime in about the jeans issue...I really don't see spending that much on jeans a bad...
0 591 7
I find the more you want it, the longer it takes...just my experience at least. 
0 547 5
I was actually looking up creditpulls to see who they approve, and I was shocked as well to see the...
0 331 2
Thanks for that advice. I will definitely wait then until our scores improve a bit. I'd rather take...
0 596 0
I should add he had two collections that were put on in the summer taken off this week (PIF with th...
0 607 1
We were actually just talking about refinancing his truck today. His credit is similar to mine minu...
0 612 8
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
He just got accepted today for his accounts. We ( I should say HE, lol) haven't applied for any cre...
0 628 10
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
After reading all the great benefits of being a member of NFCU, I had my fiance' (an Operation Iraq...
0 640 14
Congrats!! I just got the Amazon store card yesterday!! Love Amazon!
0 706 3
Thanks everybody!! I actually saved up a nice chunk of money to go on vacation, and at the last min...
0 337 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 423 0
I just got approved for this card today! I look forward to future CLI, but I was happy to start at ...
0 718 0
I never really post on here, but I had to say thank you to all of you who post regularly. I used to...
0 566 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I do not have a Barclays card, but this has happened to me a few times with my Capital One card. I ...
0 1156 18
This is a topic with new unread messages
Congrats! I recently got approved as well, and I wasn't even aware of the free score. Pleasant surp...
0 3186 0
I'm not sure. My scores aren't that great, but my fiance's are horrid. He has the secured card and ...
0 1181 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}