Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hi,  I am not sure if this is the right way to ask a question in this forum but here goes:   I do...
0 588 1
Can you explain the buckets?  I am not sure I understand.  If i had two credit cards a car loan and...
0 1242 0
Is there a certain threshold of years that will make scores improve more 5, 10, 15? I was curious i...
0 1264 6
You should ask BOA if they will report it as a settlement (even without lates that is bad for credit...
0 720 8
11.2 Credit Bureau Reporting   The servicer should continue to report a “full file” status to the...
0 3486 4
Previously short sales were updated as a settled account and dropped scores 100's of points if you ...
0 3494 5
harp supplement  here is the supplement.  The part about the update to the credit bureaus is close ...
0 3570 7
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Would the ding be less than what it used to be? It used to be a settled for less than full balance, ...
0 3621 10
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I heard that in June short sales if you qualify (with no late payments on the history) will be upda...
0 3684 21
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi All,   I heard about the new Hafa program and read that short sales may be updated as an I3 ra...
0 389 0
Hi,   I wanted to know if the moderator from Fico could answer this question.  If I have 2 credit...
0 349 1
Hi,  I recently found that some business credit was on my report and some wasn't.   I have a lin...
0 2307 3

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.