Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thank You CreditHawk!!  You have probably saved me from going down a road I shouldn't have.  I w...
5930 5
Anyone know what the typical rates are from RoadLoans?  Bankruptcy dicharged Dec 02.....Scores l...
5945 9
Anyone had any luck with an auto loan from Christian Credit Union?  My credit union turned me do...
822 1
Ok....I got in a wreck a couple of weeks ago and my car was totaled, sooo....I am going to have ...
2472 1
Dragon: I sent the letter to   Capital One Services Attn: Credit Reporting Department PO Bo...
1399 0
I have some lates on a student loan through EDFinancial.  I sent them a GW letter a few weeks ba...
892 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 1445 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 1454 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 1464 6
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I'll probably be laughed off the board here, but I am going to have to eat some bad things I've ...
1479 20
I read on one post that if you dipute in one way, the CRA's have 45 days to respond.  If you dis...
1129 1
Thanks Jag.  I'm not even worried about the score part yet.  I just about drove myself nuts chas...
1140 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
As stated in an earlier post, I am in the rebuilding phase.  From what I've been able to glean, ...
1149 12
Ok...Just got a scorewatch alert (dropped 5 points).  I am in credit repair mode.  Make a long s...
632 0
Don't let it go to court unanswered.  Do you acknowledge the debt?  What are your intentions?  D...
1158 1
Ive got a judgment on my reports.  I'm checking with a lawyer to see if there is any way to have...
1844 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 1776 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 740 0
From my understanding, they don't affect your score.  Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.  Onl...
1354 1
When a creditor pulls your report & score, does the score they get reflect the ding they just ca...
611 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+