Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1770 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1023 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Id just like to echo the above sentiments.  Get everything out of your name that you can.  I got...
0 1035 0
You can dispute it as "satisfied".  I started a dispute yesterday on mine because it is showing ...
0 1109 0
I'd call and ask them to drop the AF and lower the APR first.  At least that way you have some l...
0 1440 0
CROCPA - Did you have to file any kind of "Satisfaction of Judgement" with the court when you pa...
0 1119 0
That's what I was thinking.  Just sucks that you pay the judgment and have to keep paying for it...
0 1152 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1038 1
Im sending off a GW tomorrow for some older student loan accts that are serviced with EDFINANCIA...
0 1480 0
Alright guys, Im in clean-up mode full-force.  It's about midnight here and I've just finished g...
0 1163 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Has anyone heard of paying a judgement within 30 days of issue to avoid it reporting to the cred...
0 1186 10
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1225 1
623 on Exp.....I haven't purchased the other two.
0 1177 0
So the consensus is to stay away from AMEX if you have a BK?  Mine is over 5 years old.  I guess...
0 1188 2
So since I have a "pre-approval" letter they wont do a hard inq?
0 1315 10
Hi all...I thought I was doing good...re-building and all.  I have a Capital One CC with a 2500 ...
0 1337 13
I guess I'm somewhat confused about the PFD with judgements.  I have a judgement on one of my CR...
0 1237 2
I don't understand Capital One's practices or how they get away with it.  I've noticed they don'...
0 1747 1
Is it worth it to make payments early so far as your credit is concerned?  I usually try to make...
0 2292 12
Thank you!  Would I send the "GW" letter directly to the CRA or would this be handled through th...
0 802 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+