Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I'm dropping at least 90% of my return on my CC balances. Can't wait!
0 590 0
Congrats! I've heard that BofA graduates their secured cards to unsecured after a year of responsib...
0 666 0
Np! I know the feeling.  Cool, I didn't know about that one.  I have a 2011 Legacy.
0 385 1
I was in a very similar situation last year with Chase. I had an old CO (2006) that I had paid, GW'...
0 416 0
Seriously you've done a great job that I know personally isn't that easy.  With no negatives and ju...
0 1521 0
I was just appoved for their BCEP card and I am interested to see wich report they pull for their C...
0 831 1
Thanks everyone!!!  It wasn't that long ago I wasn't sure if I would get approved for a Cap1 secure...
0 536 1
Applied online yesterday via CK website link.  They pulled EX, my score is approx 678 (PSECU Fico)....
0 707 9
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 586 1
Good point!  Hey I noticed you have a Cap1 Platinum card.  I had the same card with the same limit ...
0 389 1
I applied online for the Chase Slate card last night.  I called in this morning and was told since ...
0 426 4
I applied online last week.  My EQ was 670 and TU 681.     I was given the 5-7 day message online...
0 890 2
I just tried emailing them for CLI on my Spark credit card.  I'll post back if/when I hear anything...
0 2524 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I just applied online for the Discover More card. I really like the direction they're going with Am...
0 922 12
Could you please send me their GW contact info too?  Thanks!!!!!
0 300 0
Could you please PM me the contact info as well?  They are my last paid derogatory.   Thank you s...
0 539 0
I just was contacted by one of their sales reps via email. They needed me to fill out a form with m...
0 1752 1
I just submitted my app online and received a message stating that my app is being reviewed and I w...
0 1766 3
App'd for the PSECU Visa/PSL combo.  Instant approval for the max limit of 20k!!!     I get my f...
0 261 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 442 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+