Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Congrats on the nice rate and sweet car!   I'm also interested in the 2012 WRX, what model and pr...
0 6131 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Decisions, decisions...   I think my safest bet is to wait a couple months before going for the c...
0 304 1
Wow!  That is awesome!   I'm just worried about them giving me the "too many inquiries" or "too m...
0 501 3
Thanks!  That is a sweet auto loan apr!   Do you remember how many inquiries or new accounts you ...
0 507 5
Thank you so much for the advice/info!   I just applied online for the PSECU checking/savings acc...
0 519 7
I think I'm going to try and show some activity first, a couple direct paycheck deposits, debit car...
0 191 0
Okay, step one down!  I just applied online for membership (checking and savings) and was approved!...
0 203 2
Thanks!  I'm trying to build up some confidence.  :)
0 221 0
I'm interested in joining PSECU as I live in PA.   My major concern from reading other's posts he...
0 275 5
Thanks for the advice!    I live in PA and checked out the $100 down payment program, it's been c...
0 681 1
I am looking to put an offer in tomorrow on a foreclosed home.  I am already pre-approved for the F...
0 760 5
Chase pulled EX for me for both the Freedom and Ink cards.
0 147 0
I wanted to check in and see if you had any luck with them.  I'm in a similar situation right now, ...
0 535 3
From my experience with the using both EQ and EX's site for FAKO score monitoring for cards with Ch...
0 435 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 450 1
Sweet, Congrats!  Is it a Discover More card?     I'm thinking about applying for one too....
0 1647 1
I wanted to try and find out who has the highest FICO score(s) with 10+ hard pulls on their report(...
0 1253 5
I was able to pay down my CC balances, I'm psyched!     My utilization will go from 11% to 2%. I'...
0 163 1
I had an old CO account with Chase from 2004 that they agreed to remove from my CR's early.  And th...
0 683 1
The right secured card can definitely help.  I started with Cap1's and it didn't show as secured on...
0 1196 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}