Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Getting my revolving credit accounts under 9% util helped give me a quick boost.  If possible, try ...
0 491 0
Hello Aeorchick,   Could you help me out with the ICSystems contact info as well? I have old paid...
0 308 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 302 1
Congrats! That's awesome!  I'm trying to get a paid collection account with them removed as well.  ...
0 202 1
Thanks Wolf3  your advise is dead on!    I just called Cap1 to ask them about it.  They told me ...
0 389 3
Yeah, I tried at the 1 year mark.  No dice.  That's one of the reasons I'm looking to just close it...
0 402 0
Hello,   I'm looking to close my secured Cap1 card and I need to know if it will negatively impac...
0 421 7
Lines of Credit :  Chase: 16,500, Discover: 8,500, Cap1: 1,250  = $26, 250   New Total: $8,422,90...
0 467 7
This is a topic with new unread messages
Congrats!   Could you please PM me the contact info you used?  I have a paid account with them as...
0 765 1
That's awesome!  You're my hero!    I'm about half way there now.
0 998 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 208 0
I had to wait exactly 45 days for a PFD to show my reports.  It's like watching paint dry.
0 485 0
Hello,   Through the helpful guidance of everyone's advice on this site I was able to get Chase t...
0 243 2
Approx. 3 months ago my fiance added me as a joint account holder to a Discover More and Chase Slat...
0 768 1
That's awesome!  Do you happen to remember which reports they pulled when applying for the secured ...
0 884 2
I also have secured capital one card. I've had it for a year now.  I also have a capital one unsecu...
0 216 0
I just had one deleted today from EX and EQ.  I've heard from multiple sources it takes 30-45 days....
0 564 0
Congrats on the hard work paying off!  I have a paid collection with my Midland, do you have any ad...
0 207 2

Get a myFICO recommended credit card

Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.