Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 3931 3
This is a topic with new unread messages
Has anyone gotten a letter from Hills Slack Settlement? I have received my code and read where I...
0 1415 2
I would first contact the Courthouse where the judgement was made and find out from them if it i...
0 5845 0
Have you tried to dispute it as not yours if you did and it was verified did you MOV the CB? If ...
0 11564 1
I would sent Them a PFD letter and state you are willing to pay in full only if they delete. I w...
0 985 0
Have you tried posting this in the CC section you may get a lot more response there.
0 920 0
I have a fraud alert on my CR's because I had joined the Disney Club to buy movies and one of th...
0 2361 0
Call the IRS and ask for a supervisor or try to google the information. You may find an address ...
0 1258 0
Thank you for your input. I can use alot of help again. The Collections that were removed were o...
0 4059 2
I am trying I had done so well but now I am back where I started. I had all the Collections on o...
0 4071 4
PFD = Pay for delete letter.   You should never never ever talk to a  CA over the phone and al...
0 1084 0
Have you made any payments as of yet. If not try a PFD before you make any kind of payment arran...
0 1093 0
Well I guess I can hange up trying to get to the 700 club looks like I am going back to the lowe...
0 4093 7
If you dont have any credit at all is your score like 0 or what. Once you get a CC or loan of so...
0 684 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Dont you have to be a member of the CU in order to get a CC from them. I know he is not a member...
0 1173 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Should I try and pay off the Collections first and have them removed and then try for a loan or ...
0 734 0
How old is the Nextel account and have you tried a GW letter yet?
0 964 0
Thank you for all your help I guess this one is going to be my nightmare now since Providian is ...
0 633 0
That would figure since NC is 3yrs on writen and MN is 6yrs for everything. so do I go by the da...
0 640 2
Which state would I go by MN where we bought the Van or NC where I have lived the last 4 years...
0 1555 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}