Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 4118 3
This is a topic with new unread messages
Has anyone gotten a letter from Hills Slack Settlement? I have received my code and read where I...
0 1517 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I would first contact the Courthouse where the judgement was made and find out from them if it i...
0 6636 0
Have you tried to dispute it as not yours if you did and it was verified did you MOV the CB? If ...
0 13555 1
I would sent Them a PFD letter and state you are willing to pay in full only if they delete. I w...
0 1216 0
Have you tried posting this in the CC section you may get a lot more response there.
0 1066 0
I have a fraud alert on my CR's because I had joined the Disney Club to buy movies and one of th...
0 2645 0
Call the IRS and ask for a supervisor or try to google the information. You may find an address ...
0 1408 0
Thank you for your input. I can use alot of help again. The Collections that were removed were o...
0 4251 2
I am trying I had done so well but now I am back where I started. I had all the Collections on o...
0 4263 4
PFD = Pay for delete letter.   You should never never ever talk to a  CA over the phone and al...
0 1315 0
Have you made any payments as of yet. If not try a PFD before you make any kind of payment arran...
0 1324 0
Well I guess I can hange up trying to get to the 700 club looks like I am going back to the lowe...
0 4285 7
If you dont have any credit at all is your score like 0 or what. Once you get a CC or loan of so...
0 856 1
Dont you have to be a member of the CU in order to get a CC from them. I know he is not a member...
0 1261 1
Should I try and pay off the Collections first and have them removed and then try for a loan or ...
0 764 0
How old is the Nextel account and have you tried a GW letter yet?
0 988 0
Thank you for all your help I guess this one is going to be my nightmare now since Providian is ...
0 652 0
That would figure since NC is 3yrs on writen and MN is 6yrs for everything. so do I go by the da...
0 659 2
Which state would I go by MN where we bought the Van or NC where I have lived the last 4 years...
0 1572 4

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.