Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hate to be the pooper in the message but just becarful of them. I thought they were great too ...
0 4012 1
Can someone tell me if you have to purchase a new score and credit report each time to get updat...
0 1982 8
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Brammy,  Thank you for your help. I pulled all three reports through MyFico and I got the score...
0 1586 0
Could some one help me out here (Brammy maybe) I just paid for all 3 of my scores through MyFico...
0 1599 2
Try going to www.prosper.com it is people to people lending and is a really good sight. Check it...
0 1614 0
I know of a site you should visit. it is www.prosper.com it is really neat and you can borrow an...
0 3939 2
I keep hearing about people that filed bk and still have good scores right after. Mine will be...
0 1782 1
Barry or anyone that knows. I am pretty confused now after reading these inserts I had a len...
0 3955 1
Omar trust me he can do it him self with a little time and patients with out that high cost. In ...
0 4046 0
You may also want to visit  www.mileshomes.com  they do Construction to perminant loans and ...
0 8209 0
You can write a letter to the creditor that pulled your records and request that they remove the...
0 2837 0
I would not pay it. Regaurdless if you pay it or not your credit score will not increase unless ...
0 5339 0
How do you tell how many points you loose per item. Is there like a set amount for one item like...
0 10085 1
Actually according to the FCRA bad credit items will stay on your report for up to 7 yrs and ban...
0 3650 3
I know how you feel I was at a 430 about a year and a half ago and now my mid score is just unde...
0 8778 0
If I were you I would dispute the collection that you dont know what it is with the credit burea...
0 3688 0
Have you filed a dispute with the credit bureau and sent them a copy (not the original) of your ...
0 2704 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}