Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Yes TU has the FAKO scores but you can get your FICO score from here.
0 523 0
From my understanding you never want to pay just the min if you can afford to pay more it looks ...
0 547 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
My EQ is 581 and that is what the lady at the CU said they pull. I do have good accounts as well...
0 805 0
My DH and I both have them. I like it because they do not charge a fee to pay online. My husba...
0 2942 2
I am not sure if I should post this here or on the General Credit section so I did both Hope ...
0 826 4
I dont think they will go for a GW letter at this time since I owe them money thanks to a crooke...
0 1581 6
I just joined a Credit Union (NCSECU). They pull from Equifax. I have the following on my EQ rep...
0 440 0
So you will have an extra 246.00 to pay over what your Min is on your accounts now right?   I ...
0 1161 2
plus we only owed them 4000.00 in 2004 how can they double the amount again and say we are curre...
0 1624 0
I just dont under stand how they can have my date of last payment as 05/2004 and date of last ac...
0 1629 1
First thing first is the 700.00 that you said you can use is that including the min payments on ...
0 1176 4
I have not made any contact with them since April of 2004 and I have not disputed this account s...
0 1637 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
How can Americredit say it was Charged off 2 times. We have not made any payments on this sinc...
0 1645 13
I have that one 2 of my items on my CR as well and it makes it look as if I just had it charged ...
0 1030 0
If I were you I would send a DV letter to them I dont think they will be able to validate. By th...
0 913 0
I have an older CR that states the DOLA is 11/2000 but Presidio has it listed as 12/2001 so eith...
0 915 1
Equifax by far for me. It is like they are attached to my negative information and just dont wan...
0 934 0
The date of Last activity was 12/00 but according to what Presidio had was just the date they op...
0 983 3
As for the letter you just got you need to see if it is reported on your credit report by the co...
0 619 1
IF YOUR INCOME WILL ALLOW WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IS CONTACT THE HOSPITAL OR DR'S OFFICE TO SEE IF TH...
0 938 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}