Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
THE FASTEST WAY IS YOUR CREDIT CARDS.   YOU NEED TO GET THEM TO THE 1-9% AND YOU WILL SEE A GO...
0 940 0
FIRST AND FORMOST NEVER BE LATE ON ANY PAYMENT PAY ALL CC DOWN TO 1-9% UTILZATION TRY TO PAY D...
0 949 0
The SOL does not determine how long it stays on the CR it only determins how long they can Sue y...
0 1127 2
I have not made any settlements as well I have paid what my Balances and got the PFD if I could ...
0 802 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
If you still want to pay them after you get everything else out of the way go ahead but remember...
0 1147 13
I know some on here call you MV and now it has a new meaning for you instead of MidnightVoice ...
0 816 2
The SOL does not determine how long the CRA can report it only determins how long a company can ...
0 806 0
IMPO it was the new car loan because I had mine with GMAC just hit my report this month and I sa...
0 1099 0
You should keep your balance below 400.00 and your Available Credit should always be 3600.00 or ...
0 698 1
You could also try calling the OC and play the I dont know card cause you are trying to help you...
0 976 0
I just finished typing my dispute letters to the CRA and I did a DV to Midland. I also put Midla...
0 1034 0
I had a charge off with Providian and they were listed on my credit report under Presidio/CM acc...
0 1042 7
I also have fraud alerts on our credit reports which seem to do no good as I have applied for 6 ...
0 743 0
I also have the orchard card and it took them a while to get me my card after I was approved as ...
0 2907 0
as far as I know I only have 2 Collections left and they are hospital bills one is $52.00 and di...
0 938 2
MyFico is great to get your Fico scores from as these are the ones the banks use. I would sugges...
0 627 0
Thanks Boswd, Is there a limit to how often they can pull. The ones I paid off and had deleted ...
0 958 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Can a Collection Company or Junk Debt buyer put a hard pull on your credit report? I know I had ...
0 998 10
Man then I have 4 life sentences. Here I thought I was about done with my sentence.   Son 18...
0 1193 2
Bill Me Later goes through Citi Bank and they pulled my Equifax Credit Report and it was a hard ...
0 2801 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+