Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
thanks for the link. but, C&D was not on the list. lol what does it mean?
0 608 1
Thanks Tim, Appreciate it. Hey could you shoot me the link with all the abbreviations? lo...
0 613 4
Thanks so much guys!! I almost started crying when i found this letter. I'll keep you guys posted...
0 622 6
what does CMRRR mean?? Oh, and if i didnt respond to them within that 14 day period, what ar...
0 593 9
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
sidewinder wrote: The date on that is nearly a year ago.   You are just now receiv...
0 625 12
Date of first Delinquency is 10/2002 Can you guys provide a link with a template of letters ...
0 629 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
This is account is like from 2002. Can they actually do this? I live in FL. Isnt this past Statut...
0 643 17
THanks so much guys.... I really appreciate the feedback. I will just pay more on the loan each m...
0 1548 0
Me and my mother basically got screwed 3 years ago (i didnt know what i know now) when we finance...
0 1592 7
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I was just browsing around comparing the different products myFICO has, and i just happened to re...
0 1841 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
well, a friend of mine who works with a credit firm, she referred me to this site /www.optoutpres...
0 2088 19
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
would i see a dramatic increase in my credit score? Or should i not worry about it right now (i'm...
0 1438 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}