Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Closed on our home on June 30th!  We went FHA had 3.5 % down.  The process took 5 weeks from start ...
0 285 6
I am a buyer but, the process we are going through at the moment. The house we are buying is pretty...
0 242 0
We were emailed our loan approval from our loan processor yesterday. 3 conditions  proof of insuran...
0 278 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 269 0
Can anyone tell me "approximately" what a payment would be on a 135,000.00 Mortgage?  The taxes are...
0 312 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 159 0
  Does it hurt if you close a few credit card accounts?   Keep the oldest one open?   These are mo...
0 202 3
It definitely takes longer unfortunately to rebuild those scores.    Just do everything right from ...
0 1615 1
Do banks ever help with closing costs when buying a bank owned?
0 303 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 228 0
What is the "ideal" DTI when applying for a mortgage?    Thank you
0 267 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 323 0
Hi I have been referred to "Prime Lending" they have offices in Ann Arbor and Farmington that woul...
0 175 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I did the shopping cart trick and nothing happened so I just applied anyway I was approved for $400...
0 497 0
I love Home Depot.  I have purchased a ton from them via the Home Depot credit card due to some rem...
0 411 0
Thanks everyone   I 've heard a lot of great things about Discover card and the customer service....
0 239 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 767 0
  Thanks! Congratulations to you too!   I got the Discover More card.    
0 855 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I've been really good and not doing any apps for about 7 months.  I received a mail offer from Disc...
0 882 12
I have all three cards Jared, Kay and JB Robinsons.   The credit line is shared between the three c...
0 918 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}