Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thanks for all the input, now I know where I stand. I will just keep going with what I have so far ...
0 426 0
User5387 - Even though the balance on the credit cards say 0, it is to let you know I dont have any...
0 651 2
Hey everyone, recently I checked my current fico scores and they are TU-775; EQ-828; EX-828. I know...
0 671 7
Thanks, that makes me feel better. I am trying to keep my credit history clean and hopefully one da...
0 195 0
Thanks, It took me a while to cross the 800+ score but it feels good.   What scores do lenders us...
0 248 2
I just checked my fico scores tonight, I did the all three credit scores and compared everything si...
0 327 5
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
If I live in northeast PA and here we have EZ-Pass, can I use it in FL or some other state where th...
0 220 3
Thanks for all of your advicse everyone, thank god I asked first before I started moving money arou...
0 326 0
Thank you for the replies. The 30K is in my bank account, 10K of that money is mine. My sister has ...
0 520 3
My parents are around the retirement age, and they are thinking about paying off their mortgage. Th...
0 561 6
From what I know it will help you if you pay off your loans. Plus  you will eliminate any future pr...
0 808 1
My government loans were either 6.8 or 4.8 when i graduated, i paid off the ones with higher intere...
0 1122 2
the student loan for the 33K is not my, I am just the co-signer on it. The interest rate on that on...
0 1236 0
Hey everyone, quick question about student loans. Below are all of my student loans: On the first o...
0 1262 6
Thank you for all the information everyone, I really want to get my scores above 800, but now I jus...
0 1174 0
Yes, the 'too many accounts' only appears on my TU fico report. I will leave all the accounts and l...
0 397 1
Hey everyone, I recently checked my scores and credit reports and noticed I have a lot of accounts ...
0 420 3
That makes sense, but is that normal that one report shows 4 and one 0? Does it all depend on whoev...
0 1320 1
Quick question for you guys. I check credit karma website frequently and it tells me that I have 4 ...
0 1333 5
on the application it says corporate card, on the bottom it says the following   "Employee applic...
0 1142 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.