Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Great customer service.  Just opened my account last week, and I was waiting on my NavChek paperwor...
0 392 2
good luck..they are difficult to deal with.  they will not do a PFD.  they will update if you pay t...
0 151 0
Ok...I was just approved for NFCU Navchek ($15,000 CLI), and nRewards card ($12,000).  Just wonderi...
0 253 1
It was two HP's, one for the card and one for NavChek.  Dont think it affetced my score....    
0 195 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 272 0
Quick question...does the NavChek line of credit show up as a tradeline on your credit report?  Or ...
0 284 4
Has anyone used NFCU for their mortgage using a VA Loan?  I was just curious about their loan proce...
0 761 6
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Well, I just opened my account yesterday, and was approved for NavChek @ $15,000.  I apped for the...
0 617 15
Finally was able to get in NFCU through a relative.  So far, so good.  Opened a checking and saving...
0 326 11
Hey Axiedobe...not trying to change the subject on this but I have seeking advice on US Bank.. How ...
0 255 2
Recently was approved for a USAA MC with a limit of $7000.  They pulled EQ only, but Exp went from ...
0 594 10
LOL....Well I just found out.  Apped for the USAA Visa Plat Card.....APPROVED!!!!!  Same limit as t...
0 532 2
I was just approved for a USSA MC.  Are they particular about doing mulitple approvals close togeth...
0 550 9
I initially had a Mastercard with USAA with only a $1500 limit, and it would not increase.  The car...
0 502 0
Logged into my USAA account just now, and had an offer to app for a credit card with them (USAA Rew...
0 549 13
Oh....and I also received an offer to apply for the Amex Blue.  Is this a good one to get?
0 786 1
Congrats...is the Amex prg a revolver?  If you dont mind what was in credit limit?  I have the Amex...
0 793 3
Capitol One was one of my first cards to obtain when I started to rebuild.  I had requested an incr...
0 162 4
It was a HP.  I had forgot to ask yesterday when I was on the phone.  Just called back and in forme...
0 533 1
I have had my BofA Visa for 1 year, with an initial credit line of $1800.  Did an increase request ...
0 652 10

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}