Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
If balances are incorrect on credit report, can one get the bureaus to update the balances by ge...
0 1504 3
I am going to take a stab at this - and the experts on the board might tell you otherwise, b...
0 3024 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 3025 0
hang in there kims! the payoff will reveal itself sooner than you know...just have patience and ...
0 1426 0
When you disputed with TU, did you do it directly through TU or via the reports you purchased he...
0 1481 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1089 2
great info - thanks Noah - you are such a resource to us all!
0 1082 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1176 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1225 1
Way to go!  It feels so good to finally get a handle on your finances, doesn't it?
0 1040 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1452 6
Thanks for sharing - unfortunate situations - but it makes me feel just a tad bit more relaxed t...
0 3778 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 914 0
Anyone know how to track status of online disputes for reports ordered through myFico?  I cannot...
0 1241 0
I looked on the reports that I ordered here at myFico and I cannot locate where I can check the ...
0 1290 0
Thanks Tuscani.  I think I might try GW - all my loans are paid in full and I have had a perfect...
0 2680 0
Do the bureaus notify you in response to an online dispute or does one just need to pay for an u...
0 1351 7
Thanks Tuscani.  No it's not Sallie Mae, it's CA Student Aid Commission. 
0 2747 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Can disputes be done through the reports purchased here at myFICO or do they have to be done dir...
0 37151 4
Thanks.  So they only report that way on EX - why would it report differently on EQ and TU?  I a...
0 2775 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}