Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thank you for your answer!  How can I dispute it and to who the credit reporter?
0 587 0
I have an old AMEX account that was opened in 4/1997 and went into collections a few years later (a...
0 601 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I have never "deferred" a payment before and need to this month on my CitiFinancial Auto Loan th...
0 2288 2
I have never been late on this loan, had it for almost 2 years, and I have not been late on ANYT...
0 1880 0
I need to defer my CitiBank car loan payment for "1" month due to some unexpected (emergency) ex...
0 1893 4
AMEX calls me about 3+ times a week about the OASIS Program!  I haven't received any mailed corr...
0 1035 4
Well if my husband getting a BOA $1500.00 CL Gold CC was based just on his "credit scores" then ...
0 545 1
Both my husband and his mom are recent immigrants from "Canada" and just received their social s...
0 563 3
Thank you for the advise........I have done many searches on the program and found a lot of good...
0 2484 0
Could anyone that has had "personal" experience with American Express's OASIS Program (account r...
0 2505 4
"Thank you everyone for your advice and feedback!!!"   I myself would love to get back in the ...
0 1431 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Over the past month I have received several calls from American Express asking me to call them a...
0 2104 25
ATTENTION I have been reading post after post about the ECONOMIC STIMULUS PAYMENTS and wa...
0 411 0
ATTENTION I have been reading post after post about the STIMULAS CHECK/PACKAGE and wanted ...
0 530 1
Go to the below to find out directly from the IRS when your Stimulas Check will be arriving:   ...
0 2080 0
Experian 1-800-493-1058.  The number is also on their website.  You will need an Experioan credi...
0 873 7
Frustrated01,   The person that posted last (before mine) was correct for the TU CBR's......if...
0 433 0
My EX CBR is full of "personal" mistakes (i.e. maiden name listed instead of married, wrong pr...
0 282 0
Well I just checked my EX CR and found that it was "removed"............OMG!  Not that it helped...
0 531 0
I am checking in Propser now...........does anyone have an further information on them, looks li...
0 1446 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+