Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
For 3 years before I applied for my mortgage I was making weekly payments.  I REFUSED to let any CC...
0 5037 1
BTW on my INQs I now have 4 hards on EX, 2 on EQ and 2 on TU.  I'm not going to bother to bump off ...
0 458 2
Have a 6 month old $300K mortgage reporting.   I let my INQs get down to 0 and I was lucky somehow ...
0 468 3
I've also made a downpayment on a Mustang GT convertible on my AMEX a decade ago.   $8,500.00   I...
0 1874 2
$11,500   I was late setting up a business trip for a convention I was going to myself and a coup...
0 1876 3
After you get your 2 steps, no more CLIs.   They refuse to grant any CLIs no matter what.   I hav...
0 1012 6
This is a topic with new unread messages
CC banking isn't worth it compared to Navy Federal.   If you're in the DC metro area where Chevy ...
0 420 0
A credit pull that goes beyond the 7 year window is called a "Full Factual" report.   It's basicall...
0 802 7
Er, sorry, I mean to say if the labor market comes back... employers won't care anymore if someone ...
0 653 0
veracious wrote: Thanks for the explaination, athensguy.   I understand all the points you ma...
0 654 1
What's hilarious is that mortgage companies who were ignoring requests for re-fis and mods from str...
0 655 0
Actually, Wells Fargo -> Wachovia -> World Savings     World Savings is an important name to rem...
0 622 1
BTW most people ignore the EOBs in the mail when they get them.   This is a very bad mistake.    ...
0 510 0
Since this medical, the #1 thing this usually is for is some unpaid Patient Responsibility after an...
0 511 1
Mine keeps shrinking!!! :D   It was 7 years, then 6, then 5, then 4.5... and now there's a big sp...
0 847 0
The original poster:   You do have standing here.   The CRA is not responsible for the misinforma...
0 1419 0
I just got corrected via PM... CK is PLUS Scores.   But Vantage is still the same.  On CreditKarm...
0 977 0
I've read complaints that paying off a mortgage or selling for profit but then going into the renta...
0 1001 1
Not that the VantageScore means much to anyone, but after breaking 800 in my Equifax, my FICO score...
0 1041 4
Just wanted to give everybody who saw this an update.   The mortgage started reporting yesterday ...
0 2593 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}