Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
When you pulled your credit report from TU and MY FICO did you used the same name, address and SSN?...
0 92 0
The inquires and the new account(s) from the app spree are factoring into the decision.  The inquir...
0 313 0
If you have other late payments on your credit report that are in the same time frame as those bein...
0 127 0
By suffix you mean generation code like JR SR etc. If so that is why you have two files with TU als...
0 155 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 397 0
A tri merge does not affaect socres. What is different about a trimerge report is the tradeslines  ...
0 229 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 115 1
I would say no the util will have more impact than AAoA on the score.
0 247 0
A couple of changes in the score the number days on student, auto and mortgages is increased from 1...
0 299 0
First I would verify that the account is still good ( an open account). If so use it the amount spe...
0 171 0
I asked if you were looking at the accout type field most of the time it will say revolving or inst...
0 226 0
If the open is in the account type field it is not referring to the account being open or closed. O...
0 306 2
When you say it is reporting you mean that it is on a credit report that you have? If thsi is not t...
0 214 0
Not apping will help no new inquires to hurt the score and allow the new cards to age  and increase...
0 241 1
I would continue working on your credit first and forget CLI's for now. As your credit picture impr...
0 300 3
What I would suggest doing is look at a credit report that shows the FICO score reasons. The reason...
0 178 0
Do you have a credit report from Experian that reports the trade line in question?
0 427 3
Below is a link to the FICO score factor guide. Also, included is a explanation of the reasons one ...
0 137 0
Congrats  and nice work on fixing  your credit keep up the good work.
0 97 0
For the most part they agree in what they are reporting it is a paid charge off. Not sure what diff...
0 122 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+